When it comes to dads and sharing emotion through the use of words, I’m sure many of us will agree that there’s a pattern to be noticed – it can all be summed up in just a few short lines of wisdom. That’s, of course, unless there are a few dad jokes to be shared; then, we’ll never hear the end of it. However, their speaking habits should not dictate the way we wish them for Father’s Day. The ‘Happy Father’s Day’ message we choose to share should reflect the endless amounts of love and appreciation we have for our dads.
If you’re stuck on how to wish your dad, you won’t be after reading the messages we have lined up below. In this blog post, you’ll be able to find the ideal Father’s Day message to share with your dad on such a remarkable day. From the funny messages that will bring out that classic dad laugh to the deeper messages that may bring out a tear or two, keep reading to find a memorable way to say “Happy Father’s Day.”
Inspiring Father’s Day Messages
A role model that personifies strength, tenacity, leadership, and so much more, being a dad is a tough ask, which makes it all the more inspiring to us as their children. Share one of the messages below with your dad to portray just how much he has inspired you:
- To the man who has been my role model, my mentor, and my guiding light, Happy Father’s Day! Your love, support, and wisdom never go unnoticed, and have shaped me into who I am today.
- Dad, your unwavering strength and determination inspire me every day. Thank you for being my rock and showing me just how far resilience can take a person. Happy Father’s Day!
- On this special day, I want to express my gratitude for your unwavering love and unconditional support. You have been my biggest fan, never failing to cheer on the sidelines of life, and my greatest source of inspiration. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- To the world’s greatest dad: You have perfectly depicted the meaning of kindness, compassion, and selflessness. Your acts of love and generosity inspire me to be a better person. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, your wise words and firm belief in me have given me the confidence to chase my dreams. Thank you for always encouraging me to reach for the stars and shoot for the moon. Happy Father’s Day!
- A father’s love is an unbreakable force that guides us, gives us strength to overcome challenges, and courage to face the world. Thank you, Dad, for being the light that guides me. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, your dedication, hard work, and sacrifices have inspired me and taught me the value of perseverance and determination. I’ll always be grateful to have a hero like you. Happy Father’s Day!
- Fatherhood, for me, is defined by love, care, and devotion. Thank you, Dad, for choosing to be my father and for showering me with all of these wonderful human traits and actions every day. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, your gentle spirit and compassionate heart have highlighted the importance of empathy and kindness. You’ve inspired me to make a positive difference in the world by simply being you. Happy Father’s Day!
- To the man who has taught me countless important life lessons, instilled in me a sense of integrity, and never failed to believe in me, I am blessed to call you my father. Happy Father’s Day!
Funny Father’s Day Messages
There are few traits more ‘dad-like’ than expressing humour, often in the driest way possible, and usually to elicit a reaction of embarrassment. Show your dad that he’s taught you well and make him proud by sending him one of the funny Father’s Day messages below:
- Dad, thanks for always pretending to know everything, even when Google is the real brains behind it all. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, you’re the king of cheesy jokes (no matter how much it used to make my friends and I cringe). Keep rocking them! Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to the dad who, with a little bit of duct tape and a touch of creativity, can fix anything. You’re a DIY superhero!
- Dad, you’re the master of dad jokes and awkward dance moves. Thanks for embarrassing me in the most hilarious way possible, yet never failing to make me smile. Happy Father’s Day!
- Here’s to you Dad, the cook who can grill a mean steak, but can also burn water. You’re a true culinary legend and master chef! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, you’re like a walking dictionary of questionable fashion choices. But no matter what dad clothing you’re sporting, I’ll always be proud to call you my hero. Happy Father’s Day!
- To the dad who always claims he’s ‘just resting his eyes’ but snores like a chainsaw, Happy Father’s Day! Long may your naps long continue to be deep and noisy.
- Dad, with a PhD in dad jokes, an honourary award in grilling, and a black belt in nap-taking, you’re a true legend! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, thank you for the many years of being my hero, chauffeur, and walking ATM. I plan on paying you back with every cent and every bit of embarrassment. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to the dad who can never find his keys and never remember the lyrics from the latest hip-hop song, yet never fails to try. Love you always!
Dad Jokes to Give Your Dad a Chuckle
On a day where it’s all about celebrating them, it’s only right that we do so in true dad-style fashion – with some classic dad jokes. Share a joke or two from the list below to make Dad’s day that much more eggstraordinary, much like Easter.
- Why did the dad get a promotion at work? Because he was outstanding in his field!
- How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it!
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts!
- I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.
- How do you organise a space-themed party? You “planet!”
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
- What do you call fake spaghetti? An impasta!
- Did you hear about the dad who invented a new type of shoe? It was sole-destroying!
- I asked my dad if he had any good jokes about sodium. He replied, “Na.”
You’re now ready to wish your dad on his special day and know that he’s guaranteed to smile at least a few times. Don’t forget to spoil him with a great pressie from our Father’s Day gift ideas.
One of the best gifts you can give him, after the many years he spent cleaning up after you, is a clean home. Before gathering the family around to shower him with love and affection, book a SweepSouth cleaning service. There are a variety of indoor and outdoor services available to create the perfect Father’s Day celebration.
Wishing all dads and father figures out there a Happy Father’s Day!