Whether it’s with a comforting hug or a valuable piece of advice, she always knows how to make everything better. Who are we referring to? You might call her your mommy, mama, or maybe even supermom, but no matter how it’s worded, mothers are an indescribable beauty of this world. Although we celebrate them in multiple ways every day, Mother’s Day is a special dedication reserved for the moms in our lives that inspire us, lift us up, and envelop us with their unconditional love.
One way to celebrate them is with a wonderful Happy Mother’s Day message. If you’re stuck on what to say, we’ve got Mother’s Day messages for moms of every kind. Keep reading to find the perfect message from a variety of Mother’s Day wishes, making sure she feels loved and cherished on a memorable Mother’s Day!
Inspiring Mother’s Day Messages
She inspires you every day, so why not do the same for her with a message that is sure to voice your appreciation? Pick a touching message for Mother’s Day from the list below:
- Thank you for being my rock, my confidante, and my biggest cheerleader. Your support is invaluable to me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- You have been my constant support and guide, and I am eternally grateful for the love you have given and the sacrifices you have made. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- I am blessed to have a mom like you who always does her best to put her family first. Thank you for everything, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your love is unconditional and your sacrifices are endless. For these reasons and so many others, you are the best mom in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are the epitome of strength and grace, and I will always be proud to call you my mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your love is the light that has guided me through life’s ups and downs, and helped me arrive where I am today. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your unwavering love and support have been the foundation of my life and the air in my lungs. Thank you for being the best mom in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are my superhero, my mentor, and my friend, and I am grateful to have your constant love and guidance by my side. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Thank you for always believing in me and encouraging me to chase my dreams. Your support means the world, and my world is complete with you in it. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- You are the heart and soul of our family, and we are blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
If your mom is someone who appreciates good humour, you might want to go with a message that will make her laugh. Here are 10 funny Mother’s Day messages to choose from:
- Mom, I wanted to get you the ideal gift for Mother’s Day, but I couldn’t find a gift card for ‘endless patience and love.’ So, this card will have to do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who always knows where to find everything in our house, especially things I’ve lost.
- Mom, thanks for always appreciating the handmade gifts I gave you as a kid. I promise this year’s gift is store-bought.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the only person who can nag me to death and still make me feel endless amounts of love.
- Mom, I wanted to bake you a special treat, but load shedding got in the way. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, thanks for always being my therapist, my chef, my #1 supporter, and my personal ATM. I promise to pay all loans back with interest.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who gave up a clean house and a full night’s sleep to raise me.
- All the stages of load shedding combined couldn’t dim the love I have for you. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who taught me everything I know, including how to put together heartfelt messages written incredibly well.
- Mom, thanks for being my daily Uber driver and personal shopper, and still having the patience to be my best friend. You’re the best!
Mother’s Day Quotes
Sometimes the best message to give is one that’s already been said before and lived on through years and decades because of the beauty and truth it holds. Listed below are Mother’s Day quotes for you to share with your mom:
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” – Maya Angelou
- “Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up.” – Sharon Jaynes
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
- “But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.” – Mitch Albom
- “There are few things more powerful than the faithful prayers of a righteous mother.” – Boyd K. Packer
- “As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom.” – Mark Wahlberg
Mother-In-Law Mother’s Day Messages
Mothers-in-law are incredible people who do so much for their children’s spouses. What an amazing gift it is to have two moms in your life who are willing to give endless love and support. Wish your mother-in-law a Happy Mother’s Day with one of the messages below:
- Thank you for raising the most wonderful person I know, to whom I’m so incredibly lucky to be married. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother-in-law in the world!
- You have been a source of strength and inspiration for your children, and I now count myself so proud and lucky to be a part of your family. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being a wonderful mother-in-law and a phenomenal person I can always count on. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day filled with love and joy!
- Your love and warmth have welcomed me into your beautiful family since day one. Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mother-in-law!
- “You have always welcomed me into your family with open arms and made me feel like one of your own. For these reasons and many more, I will always be grateful. Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing mother-in-law!
Mothers deserve to be celebrated, spoiled, and made to feel as undeniably special as they are, especially on Mother’s Day. Share a happy Mother’s Day message with your mom, spoil her, and shower her with all the love in the world on May 14.
We all know how proud mothers are of their homes, so if you haven’t yet bought a gift, treat her to a SweepSouth cleaning service. She’ll be so grateful once she sees the transformation in her home. From the SweepSouth family to yours, we wish all moms a Happy Mother’s Day.