Valentine’s Day is a special day for couples to express their love and appreciation for one another. Whether you’re in a new relationship, or have been together for years, a heartfelt message (coupled with a gift) is a thoughtful way to show your significant other how much they mean to you. We’re all about love and warm fuzzy feelings at SweepSouth, so we’d like to help you out with something a little more than ‘Happy Valentine’s Day.’
In this blog post, we’ll share some creative and romantic Valentine’s Day messages to help you express your love and make your partner feel special. From sweet and sentimental to playful and funny, there’s something for everyone. So, get ready to get inspired and let the love flow!
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I can’t rhyme, but I’ll always love you.
- I love you more than coffee, and that’s saying a lot.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m terrible at poetry, but I’m great at loving you.
- The only thing that trips more than our power during load shedding is me falling for you.
- You’re the only person I want to be stuck in traffic with.
- I’m not saying I love you, I’m just saying you’re the only person I want to argue with over what to watch on Netflix.
- Day or night, load shedding or light, you’re always the first and last thought on my mind.
- You might think I’ve fallen because Eskom implemented load shedding, and I couldn’t see where I was going, but the truth is, I’ve just fallen for you.
Cheesy Valentine’s Day Messages
- You’re the cheese to my macaroni.
- I must be a magician because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- I love you more than our dog loves belly rubs (and food).
- You’re the missing piece to my puzzle.
- You’re the music to my ears and the beat in my heart.
- You must be a magician because under your spell, my love for you will never fade.
- You’re the peanut butter to my jelly, even if I was allergic to peanuts, and that’s saying a lot.
- You’re the only one I want to share my Netflix password with.
Meaningful Valentine’s Day Messages
- I never want to stop making memories with you, no matter where our feet may land on Earth.
- Every moment with you is special, but today is extra special because love is the focus the world over, just as it is every day you’re in my life.
- I never believed in love at first sight, until I realised my eyes had just never crossed paths with yours.
- I am so blessed to have you in my life. Your love is a treasure of my heart worth more than any amount the world has to offer.
- You make my heart sing songs of joy and delight, and that’s one of the greatest reasons I step into the world with an unbreakable smile.
- In you, I’ve found what some search for throughout a lifetime, yet never obtain, which is why my heart knows gratitude and love equally so.
- If there was only one unwavering truth in this life, I know that it would be love, and if there was only one holder to the key, I know that it would be you.
- You are my best friend, my confidante, and my inspiration to keep love’s flame alight, especially on momentous days like this.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
- “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.” – Plato
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
Whether you decide to use the famous words already scripted by someone else in the eternal book of love, or draw on your own inspiration to create an original message, make it a day worthy of memories. If your anniversary also happens to be on Valentine’s Day, check out our anniversary ideas to make your partner fall in love all over again.
Don’t forget to go the extra mile by booking a cleaning service and making date night even more special.